This is a great example of signage seen in this picture from Park Place Jewelry store in Ocean City, Maryland. This directional signage shows how clients entering the store will feel most comfortable shopping at the store. As valued clients enter the store, it’s essential to make them feel great about their shopping experiences during this pandemic. Because clients may worry about their health or other issues related to shopping, the signage gives them an important flow of direction to feel 110% at ease to shop for jewelry.
- Modern Mojo in Kansas: A 91-year-old jewelry store stays current with constant innovation.
- The Future of Retail Design is Side by Side Selling September 2023
- 2023-24 ANNUAL JEWELRY STORE DESIGN GUIDE Debuts
- Private Spaces Put Engagement Ring Shoppers at Ease
- What Hingham Jewelers Really Feels About Their 75th Anniversary Store Remodel