This is a great example of signage seen in this picture from Park Place Jewelry store in Ocean City, Maryland. This directional signage shows how clients entering the store will feel most comfortable shopping at the store. As valued clients enter the store, it’s essential to make them feel great about their shopping experiences during this pandemic. Because clients may worry about their health or other issues related to shopping, the signage gives them an important flow of direction to feel 110% at ease to shop for jewelry.
- Let’s Talk Jewelry Store Design: Mastering Five Key Signage Strategies
- Let’s Talk Jewelry Store Design: The Importance of Your Signage
- Let’s Talk Jewelry Store Design: 10+ 2021 Design Trends to Update Showrooms
- Let’s Talk Jewelry Store Design: Logo Walls are Positive for Your Clients & Your Business Branding
- Hot Commodity: Fireplaces Add Visual Warmth to any Style of Store