Great lighting is crucial for a successful jewelry store. In this podcast, Leslie McGwire helps listeners understand the goal of lighting and how the proper intensity of light impacts the merchandise and customer perception. She gives tips on best in-case lighting, as well as the lighting in aisleways between the showcases. Further, she details how decorative lighting captures the customers attention and adds to the store’s perception.
- Modern Mojo in Kansas: A 91-year-old jewelry store stays current with constant innovation.
- The Future of Retail Design is Side by Side Selling September 2023
- 2023-24 ANNUAL JEWELRY STORE DESIGN GUIDE Debuts
- Private Spaces Put Engagement Ring Shoppers at Ease
- What Hingham Jewelers Really Feels About Their 75th Anniversary Store Remodel