WHETHER ENGAGEMENT RING shoppers know exactly what they want, have no earthly idea, or want to begin a complex custom-design process, a comfortable environment can put them at ease when they show up at your door and cross your threshold. Anything from showcase seating at a bridal counter to a full-on lounge can work to break the ice and create a VIP experience, depending on the style and vibe of the store. Here are six stunning examples for inspiration. At Powell Jewelry’s elegant bridal counter, which is rendered in black and white with brushed gold accents that contrast with Italian marble floors. Leslie McGwire designed the Wichita, KS, store.
- 2023-24 ANNUAL JEWELRY STORE DESIGN GUIDE Debuts
- Private Spaces Put Engagement Ring Shoppers at Ease
- What Hingham Jewelers Really Feels About Their 75th Anniversary Store Remodel
- Interior Design is a Vital Tool to Create Engaging and Immersive Retail Environments
- New Tips for Successfully Mixing Metals in Your Showroom